6.03.2012

Good Reads


I have been reading (or really listening) to books like crazy. I download them from audible.com and then listen to them in the car and while I am working out. I was looking for some reccomendations when I came across goodreads.com. Basically you rate books you have read and they pepare a list of reccomendations based on what you have liked to read. So I decided to make a list of my all time favorite reads for anyone looking for some beach reads. The list is not in any particular order.

- Anything by Elin Hilderbrand, Curtis Sittenfeld, and Lorna Landvik
- Good Grief- Lolly Winston
- He's Just Not That Into You (for single gals)
- Best Friends: A Novel
- Summer Sisters- Judy Blume
- Unbroken
- Big Stone Gap
- A Thousand Splendid Suns
- The Help and Mudbound
- Jane Green, Jeniffer Weiner, and Marian Keyes
- Bel Canto
- Sara's Keys
- My Sister's Keeper
- Nineteen Minutes
- Naked Economics, Freakonomics

No comments: