6.20.2012

Catch Up Post...

This weekend we went to Austin for Father's Day. While we were there we went to the Museum of Natural Science. The girls got to see dinosaur bones (including the Texas pterosaur). The girls also got to see more recent fossils and learn about Texas wildlife.

In family news, my brother Danny and sister-in-law Ashlee are going to move to Houston. We're all pretty excited.

 

On Monday, my co-workers and I ate lunch at the Bombay Pizza Company. I ordered the "Gateway to India". It had tandoori chicken, crab meat, artichokes, cilantro, mozzarella, provolone, and cilantro-mint chutney sauce. Pretty tasty...

As Corin already posted, we took Sophia to the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor today. Since Corrin covered the important stuff, I'll just point out that our waiting room had a great view. This included a nice view of Rice (including the Jones School).

And to conclude, green and pink pancakes!

 

 

No comments: