6.10.2012

Weekend...

All I can say is that at this moment I am especially grateful to be a teacher. It is so nice to not have to go to work tomorrow. This weekend was great. Friday we played upstairs with the girls. Saturday we cleaned the house and had Christa and Brad and a few friends over for a BBQ...it was sooo hot!!!

I made an appatizer my friend Dawn told me about. Tomatoes, mozzeralla balls, basil, and basalmic vinegar. My friend Diana brought over a hunk of blue cheese with honey spread on top and sprinkled with nuts...served over crackers. I don't even like blue cheese and loved this!

Christa took a picture of the girls while they were taking a nap. Sophia never stays in place when she sleeps. She is constantly moving around.

Today has been a lazy day. I have spent most of it worki









ng on papers for my class. Dave took the girls to see Madagascar 3. All three liked the movie. Isabella is super excited about a new Pixar movie coming out on the 22nd of June. It is called Brave and is the first time Pixar has a female as the leading character. We are also looking foward to Ice Age 3 or 4 coming out in July!

No comments: