6.12.2012

I'm tired...

Very long day. I am cat sitting for a friend and when I went to check on them today I couldn't find them. The space is not large and it was clear they had gone to the bathroom. The girls and I looked all over their house. We finally found them where they were supposed to be. They were just well hidden:)

I dropped the girls off at school and then headed over to a middle school in my district for economics curriculum writing. We were making such good progress,we skipped lunch and finished around 2:30. I then ran a few errands and picked the girls up and took them to the library. We are having cup cake wars tomorrow at our house so I wanted to check out a cupcake book:)

We came home to a CLEAN HOUSE!!! It was so nice. The cleaning lady came while we were gone. We are so lucky to be fortunate enough to have help. She comes every other week. The time goes by fast during the school year, but slowly during the summer. Not that I am complaining, but we generally can maintain during the two weeks with no deep cleaning. During the summer I have deep cleaned twice during the week....it is all good:)


No comments: