8.29.2013

Girls




Today was great!  Christa told me she was coming over this morning, but I had no idea she would be here at 7:30 a.m...She and Charlotte walked to school with us to drop Isabella off.  I then dropped Sophia off and then headed home.  We had a rough night last night because Finley had really bad gas...she did not poop for almost 2 days and I knew she was miserable...she cried and cried...the girls woke up and I asked them so get dressed...I love that they can do this on their own.  Isabella put on her cute American girl dress and headband and Sophia put on Isabella's 3rd birthday outfit...I let her go with it because that is her personality:)  She beats to her own drum:)
























Christa, Charlotte, Finley, and I just relaxed at my house.  The babies slept and we relaxed.  We decided to go have sushi for lunch.  The sushi restaurant at La Centerra has a great lunch special.  The owner and waitress couldn't get over twin sisters with twin cousins (or almost...) they were dressed alike...
















On an exciting note, I think we are going to Disney World in July.  My super sweet in-laws want to take the girls and it looks like it may be happening....the girls are going to be so excited...We are truly blessed and really feel fortunate....never take anything for granted... 




Here are some updates on the girls....




Isabella


- she just turned 5 and is as sweet as ever


- she was very nervous about Kindergarten but LOVES it!!!


- is very mature for her age


- stressed about the car rider line, but is now ok with it


- told me that her lunch was free...."like fake money"...all she had to do was tell them her name...I told her that, no "her lunch wasn't free...her daddy and mommy paid money into her lunch account"...


- likes eating cafeteria food (just like her mom and dad)


- loves reading books


- watches too much Disney Channel


- wants to take baths on her own...(we compromise...she is still supervised, but gets more freedom..ie she gets to wash her own hair)


- gets frustrated when reading with daddy and doesn't know a word


- becoming much more independent...helps with lots of chores


- loves dried bananas


- asked me to teach her how to clean her water bottle so he could sort it out for school every day


- loves her kindergarten teacher and school!!!!


- I asked Isabella to tell me something I could add to the blog...she said that I should write 


" I'm pretty, I'm smart, I love string cheese"...








Sophia


- is 3 1/2


- is starting to do more chores


- doesn't wear pull ups at lunch...but does wear them at night


- I asked her what I should write on the blog...she said "I like butterflies, hair bows, doggies, and elephants"...


- Her favorite phase is your are the best ___ ever..


- She said she loves babies


- She loves her baby sister Finley


- She beats to her own drum...her style is very unique...she still changes a million times a day.


- She is learning how to write her own name...she knows how to spell her name


- She loves playing outside


- She is "miss popular" at school...everyone LOVES Sophia


- She is the class clown....loves to make people laugh
























Finley


- is 2 1/2 weeks old


- sleeps most of the day


- smiles 


- is a good eater


- tries to hold up her head


- has strong kicks


- is a good burper


- likes a paci


- only cries when she is hungry or has gas






















No comments: