8.19.2013

Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago Christa had a newborn photo shoot with a very sweet nurse who is trying to start a little side business.  She kindly offered to take pictures of both Charlotte and Finley for free so that she could build her portfolio.  Christa's pictures were beautiful!



Today was my turn:)  Paige, Finley and I headed to her house while Christa stayed with the girls at my house. Paige went so that she could help watch the photographers 2 little girls.  We were there for 3 hours and Finley was awesome.  The poses looked super cute and I can't wait to see how they turned out.  I never knew how hard a newborn shoot could be.  You have to make it really hot so that the baby is comfortable.  Apparently the best time to take pictures of a newborn is 7- 14 days...I totally get it after today.



After we got back the girls and I took it easy.  I had about 5 loads of laundry to do and had to make dinner. The girls are being super cute and helpful with Finley.












Isabella decided to where her UT cheerleading outfit for pajamas. The problem is that the top is too short.  She improvised!



Tomorrow is Isabella's last day at Goddard School.  I can't believe she starts Kindergarten on Monday!!!













No comments: