8.25.2013

Weekend

Busy, weekend...Friday we got our upstairs air fixed.  I am so grateful the air is working in every part!!!  Friday afternoon my parents came into town to meet our newest addition!!!  They were super excited.  They just returned from France, so I know they were tired!
Christa and I have a very sweet friend named Susan who came over to meet Charlotte and Finley.  She brought quilts for the girls that she made!!! They are beautiful!!!!









Also, I have another sweet friend who has 3 adorable girls under the age of 5 who dropped off dinner and a bag of the cutest clothes ever for Finley.  Dave and I are just so truly blessed!!!
Friday night Christa and Brad threw a neighborhood back to school smores party.  They had a ton of people over.  The kids had a blast!
Saturday we hung out with my parents and then met some friends for a Houston Restaurant Week dinner at America's on West Grey and Shepard.  We planned this a long time ago so my parents (and Christa and Brad) were super sweet and watched the girls.















Today we just took it easy.  The Saints and Texans squared off in a pre-season game (Who Dat Nation won!!!).  I made gumbo and the girls just played...we are so super blessed!












 Isabella starts Kindergarten tomorrow and Sophia moves to the next class.















No comments: