8.01.2013

HOT

It is SOOOO hot outside!!! When I got into my car at one point today it said 116....Of course I know it wasn't 116 degrees outside, but it sure felt like it!  For some reason I was very tired today.  I woke up dragging and it didn't get better.  I dropped the girls off at school and then headed to the YMCA.  I signed both girls up for Dance for the fall.  Sophia will be in a 45 minute tap/ballet class with 3-4 year old's and then Isabella will be in a jazz/ballet 45 minute class right after with 5-6 year old's.  Sophia is REALLY excited, but I think Isabella was get excited again.  Isabella was in the same program 2 years ago and it worked out well.  I like that it is structured.  Maybe I can even sneak in a little work out while they are dancing!  I did manage to walk 2 miles on the treadmill while I was at the Y.  I figured it would be too hot to do it tonight:)

I came home with the intent on working on my counseling class.  I am ahead, but today just did not have the energy.  I spent most of it sleeping in bed. After I picked the girls up from school we headed to make arrangements for Isabella's birthday.  She is not having a "full fledged" birthday party, but she will celebrate it with her friends at school.  I stopped by the pizza place to  have 4 large pizzas delivered to her class for lunch on Tuesday.  The girls and I then hit up Target to buy stuff for goody bags (Hello Kitty theme).  Isabella wanted us to make the cupcakes so we picked up stuff for that.  Life is great!  We are blessed!

























Also, a girl I went to high school with has a really cute online store.  Christa ordered Charlotte a few things and it turned out super cute.  I decided to buy Finley a few items as well.  I keep feeling like I haven't gone super baby crazy, so this was a nice little splurge:)


No comments: