7.02.2013

Brat

Today I have felt like such a brat. I had my 34 week anatomy ultrasound and was so excited to see Finley. The lady who did the scan didn't get any good pictures. I know I need to be grateful that she is healthy, but was just disappointed that she didn't even try to take a good picture of her face.

Baby Finley:
Weighs about 4 lbs 10 oz.
She is breeched....I go back in two weeks for my 36 week appointment and I think they will do another ultrasound to see if she has turned. 




The girls had splash day at school today.












After my dr appointment Dave and I grabbed a quick bite. He is so awesome!




After lunch I got my hair colored at a salon by my house:) the entire time I was there I was telling myself how lucky I am and to get out of my hormonal funk...




I picked the girls up from school and then we made a quick grocery trip...they wanted chicken fajitas for dinner..I made them and they were good!!!




On a side note, our doctor told Christa he would induce her at 39 weeks..she saw him today and now he is back tracking...she is really upset...and I totally get it...she has been through so much this pregnancy with the cancer and carpel tunnel..I think he is just really busy because of the 4th of July Holiday...he told me he would induce me at 39 if my cervix was ready..now I keep telling myself to not get too attached to the idea of 39 weeks because he could do the same to me..both she and I are trying to be positive, but being pregnant is hard and uncomfortable and hormonal...
Lastly, here is another picture of Sophia and the outfit she put on...she loves being creative!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: