7.19.2013

Operation Flip Finley

I can say as of right now, the doctor was able to flip Finley from breach to head down. Christa and Brad were awesome and let the girls spend the night. It was pretty quiet last night with just Dave, Molly, and I:)



It was funny because Tuesday night I tried all kinds of things to flip her:) we found out this morning they did not work..so we had to go ahead with the ECV.







We showed up at labor and delivery at 7 am. They gave me an IV and then put me on a monitor for about 45 minutes.





We then headed to the operating room (they did it there in case something went wrong and might have to do an emergency c-section). My doctor gave me some kind of medicine in my IV and then he started the procedure. He had the ultrasound machine to see her position an then used his hands on my stomach to move her. The nurse assisted. I am not going to lie, it hurt, but not too bad. It was not pleasant, but I wanted it to work to avoid a c-section. She ended up turning and hopefully will stay there until I deliver. I have a doctor appointment Tuesday where he will check to see if she stayed:)

The girls had their last day of swim lessons today. They really loved the lessons this year.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: