7.01.2013

Cleaning Day

It seems that Mondays are stay at home days where I clean and get caught up. I finished cleaning Finley's room and the upstairs. The girls were super good. They found some old pjs and decided they both wanted to put them on:)



Then they both decided to climb into the crib:)




I got a ton of errands arranged for this week. I found Molly a new vet in Katy and I found a new dentist..so besides Fourth of July, most of the week will be spent taking care of stuff:)

Funny quote I posted earlier on Facebook:
Isabella said, "mom, you look huge".. I said " I know, I look like a whale".. Sophia said, "no mom, you look like a dog"... They are too funny..the things that come out if their mouth:) I love their little personalities:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: