7.20.2014

Grateful


I'm so grateful for my life. I get how blessed I am. I feel like I have won the lottery every day. I'm not saying my life is perfect, but I get how good it is:)


This morning we spent a couple of hours cleaning our Katy house. We close tomorrow! So grateful we could move into our new house and have a few days before selling Big Meadow. I paid the cleaning lady to clean, but when I went yesterday she didn't vacuum and her husband hadn't mowed (we paid for that).


It's all good. We loaded up our mower, vaccum, big broom, and a few other things. I wanted the house to be as nice as possible when the new people moved in.


It would have been so easy to just ignore it, but I wanted to do the right thing. I patched/painted, swept, pulled weeds, swept, and mowed. Dave of course was also working. Big Meadow was about 8 years old. We had a lot of good memories and appreciate that house:)


The rest of the day was spent working on our new house. My wonderful sister and brother in law (and beautiful niece) came over to help. We really appreciated it!!! We have met all of our neighbors. They are so nice!


Christa gave the girls a trunk of dress up clothes.






Isabella was playing on my phone. This is what I found:)



No comments: