9.30.2011

Belle and Snow White

Today was great...Friday...Fridays are always good...My working out in the gym am is starting to show off...I can fit into some of my skinny "size 4" jeans....hooray for that!!! I picked up the girls from school and was very shady about where we were headed...Isabella asked, but I just made excuses...truth be told we were on our way to Lab Corp in Katy so that Sophia could have her blood test run again...the girls were so cute and good as we waited...Isabella asked me to get her lip gloss out of her backpack (apparently she won it at school)...big mistake...you can't give one girl one thing and not the other...I know this, but just was preoccupied. So, I pulled out the lip gloss and then had to listen to them fight...not a big fight..Isabella shared, but Sophia wouldn't give it back...I had to put it in my purse and then hide the purse...They finally called our names and both girls were in great moods...I held Sophia and Isabella sat in a chair...the second they put the rubber band around Sophia's arm she started crying...that scared Isabella so she started crying...I was pretty much a scartey cat as well because I just held Sophia tight and closed my eyes....This is the second time in recent times I have had to hold her while they draw blood....and it seems like it takes forever....(which is doesn't)...The good news is that she cried as we were leaving, but once in the car was jamming to the kid cd. We then headed to Target to buy Halloween costumes (the school fall festival is tomorrow and they said the kids could wear costumes)....Isabella for weeks said she wanted to be Snow White...and then she had a sudden abrupt change of heart...she wanted to be Cinderalla....and then she saw the Belle costume....(I told her she had one at home that looked very similar....she said, no mom...this one has flowers"...she is my girl, always trying to get a new outfit) Isabella threw out her suggestions for Sophia (pumpkin, garden nome)...I decided Sophia would be Snow White...I might even put my short black wig on her...we also bought birthday gifts for Allison and Abby...they have a family birthday party at Christa's house tomorrow...the girls are super excited because all the girls (Sophia and Isabella included) will be making a craft...fleece pillows that you tie instead of sew... So tomorrow we will go to the school Fall festival and then go to Christa's to the family party...Sunday I was invited to a Pampered Chef party...I am going to go for a few hours....pretty full weekend...plus I have school work to do:) The next 2 weeks will be 4 day work weeks for me....YEA!!! my mom and sister Michelle are coming in Thursday night...next weekend is my mom's 60th bday in Austin present...Christa and I are taking Friday off so that we can leave Houston earlier rather than later...Dave is taking the girls to Austin later that day....the girls are excited because their Aunt Ashlee is taking them to a birthday party for a cute little boy named Quinn.

No comments: