9.14.2011

I love crafts

This morning Isabella and Sophia were being so sweet....I skipped the gym and helped Dave get them ready....I promised Isabella that we would do a craft when we got home...she still LOVES crafts...Today when I picked Isabella up from school the teachers asked if she put her hands on her hip (not in a bad way) sometimes when she talks when she is at home...of course she does...she is miss personality (so is her sister)...Before I picked the girls up I stopped at Hobby Lobby with a mission of find more crafts. I picked up a project for them to decorate a large styrofoam placemat (we did that today), I also bought stuff for them to decorate a little styrofoam visor and then do tye dye t-shirts...The girls had a blast making the craft. Isabella was so serious about it...Sophia was interested for a few minutes and then she got bored...I finished hers and then made the mistake of using a black sharpie to write her name on her placemat...she wanted to use it...I let her use it for a few seconds, but then decided I needed to put it away (thi
nking about her clothes, my carpet, wooden floors)...Sophia was not happy and threw a fit. On the brighter side, Sophia ate a HUGE dinner....she had seconds of pasta and then had a bagel with peanut butter for a snack.

No comments: