9.29.2011

Dance day

Hectic day...(what's new)....Isabella had a great time at her dance class....When I picked Sophia up from school the class was in a circle reading a book and Sophia was in the teacher's lap...this seems like a common theme...Sophia played at the Y while Isabella had her class, and when I picked her up, she was in the arms of one of the ladies...she loves to be held..I just hope she isn't hogging the teachers at school:) The girl's school is having teacher parent conferences next week...I signed us up for one on Tuesday and one on Thursday...should be interesting:) Poor Dave...the weather was so bad it too him 2 hrs to get home from work. We haven't seen rain in forever, so I am not going to complain...and this weekend the weather should be nice... I joked today at work with Christa that I have never been able to have a job where I have been able to be lazy....I guess it is a Skelly work 110% ethic our parents instilled in us....I really like my job, and am very grateful to have a job in this economy....I just think that it is important that no matter where you work, if you have people working hard, who truly care, you should tell them every once in a while...hey, I appreciate you working so hard...when you don't get that for years, it just puts things in a different perspective...humans have a natural desire to be appreciated for hard work. Speaking of which, I have some of the most amazing students this year....just really kind, sweet kids....I am appreciative for that...And the fact I have the most awesome co-teacher....life is good...

No comments: