9.20.2011

Friday yet?

Just joking....life is good...I have dressed the girls alike as much as possible. I will try and do it for as long as I can. Isabella has been learning lots of sign language at her school....the teachers say she just soaks it up. In fact, she is teaching us things like tree and snow, mamma, and daddy. Sophia has been learning about hygiene and brushing hair, etc. I keep thinking about how lucky and blessed we are....one of my facebook friends (an old neighbor) had his foreman fall off 24 feet off of a ladder yesterday, break his back and neck and will forever be paralized....things like that just make you appreicate your life more and more. Christa and I have been doing well back on the diet/exercise wagon...we are both encouraging each other...I am one size away from fitting back into my skinny clothes....probably about 5 pounds...which I can do. Tomorrow is hump day....should be fun!!!!

No comments: