9.23.2011

Whew....

Dave and I made it the whole day at work without being called by the daycare saying Sophia was sick....I pumped her up with motrin this morning because she still was warm. All day long I was waiting for the call from the school to say, come get Sophia. As I was walking in to get the girls (3:45) they said they were about to call me because she wasn't acting her normal self...but then when I
picked her up in her class she was fine...happy in fact...they said after nap or snack (can't remember) she was not acting like herself...but then she felt better and started teasing everyone. So, I picked Sophia up first (I usually get Isabella) and then we went to find Isabella...I packed her stuff (blankets, pilllow, etc to wash)..Sophia decided she wanted to hold Isabella's sheet (because it is made from a soft fabric)...Isabella came in from outside, excited to see us, but then immediately tried to grab the sheet out of Sophia's hand...which I told her to stop....Isabella then proceeded to have a meltdown...this is the second day in a row....we finally sorted the meltdown out and then headed to Target for more baby motrine for Sophia, medicine for me, a new thermometer, and hair dye (Dave has to do my roots for the first time!). Sophia insisted on bringing the sheet into Target and then I got carded for my medicine....strange day.... I then decided to be lazy and go through Chick Filet for dinner...I asked the girls..."do you want french fries or apples...they both said APPLES"...which I ordered, but they got the order wrong and ended up with french fries.... Dave came home and grilled a couple of steaks we had in the freezer...the girls loved it and ate off of mine....the rest of the night should be easy...and lazy....same for tomorrow...I might venture out and buy the girls some new shoes....

No comments: