9.27.2011

Please meet in the middle of the stairs

How sad am I....I just wanted a cute picture of the girls in their matching outfits when we got home from school/work....Isabella climbed to the top and Sophia stayed at the bottom...I kept pleading with them to sit on the same step....they wouldn't....they just ignored me...is this what i have to look foward to?? haha... Today was a good day....It seems like I (and the rest of my co-worker
s) are working especially hard this year....maybe it is the larger classes and budget cuts, but the state is getting their money's worth:) My appraiser came in today for a few minutes...He didn't see anything too exciting...we are getting ready for eco fair in a couple of weeks and some kids have no idea what is going on...I spent today going step by step and showing examples of products, video advertisements, and at the end of the period we played a slogan game... I stayed until about 4:30 because kids were making up work and trying to boost their grades (progress report grades close tomorrow)...I even had one boy try to convice me today was Monday (so I wouldn't take 20% off for being late)....he had me for a second until I remembered that I wore my new orange shirt to work yesterday....Monday!!! haha...During 7th period I kept calling a boy by the wrong name..his name is MIchael....for some reason Robert came out of my name every time I called on him....now I am paranoid about calling on him....I know 90% of the kids names....not so bad for having to learn about 150 (some harder than others) names....especially the Spanish names where you have to roll your tongue....

No comments: