9.15.2011

Don't expect crafts everyday!!!!

Today was great....worked hard!!! I really have the sweetest kids ever. Teaching seniors is the best...I have fallen off of the exercise wagon the last few days....When 4:30 comes, I decide I need another hour of sleep...I will be good next week! I picked up the girls from school and they were in such good moods. Isabella's report: we were given instruments to play in our preschool marching band. We mixed baking soda and vinegar together and then guesses what was going to happen. Isabella learned lots of sign language today. Sophia's report: When I picked her up they were playing outside with balls...all kinds of balls..big balls, small balls..Sophia was carrying around a basketball! Her memorable moment was "Sophia was so cute today. She and one of her friends were pretending to be teachers, by telling their friends to sit, clean up, and showing them the numbers. They also laced their favorite fruits and vegetables on a pipe cleaner and played bean bag toss with emotion on their face. How cute is that! I then took Isabella to her second dance class...(she loves it)...then went to Target to buy the girls each a new pair of pjs...they have grown out of most of theirs and tomorrow is pajama day at school...they wear pjs and bring their favorite book. Isabella is bringing Lama Lama Red Pajama and Sophia is bringing the book her aunt and uncle had custom made for her. When we got home Isabella asked for a craft. I told her she can't expect crafts everyday....but since I bought a few yesterday, I let them make their hats....they had a blast. This weekend should be fun...We are meeting Christa's crew and some other friends for dinner tomorrow night with all of the kids....Christa and Brad kindly offered to watch the girls Sat night so Dave and I could go on a date...we haven't decided if we are going to take them up on the offer....Sunday is all about chilling and watching football! Go Saints (and Texans!)

No comments: