9.28.2011

Mom, no I will not pose for you....

this seems to be the theme lately....they don't care if I have them in matching outfits:) They both had cute side pony tails (courtesy of their teachers)...I appreciate they spiffy the girls up in the morning....nothing new to report...normal day....I am super excited I am able to go back to my am workouts...there is a very sweet older lady (70? 80?)....who works there in the morning...she is
the sweetest lady ever...She makes sure to know everyone and their name...and when you aren't there for a few days she gets concerned....the funny things is that I look SOOOOOO bad when I walk through the door and work out...I literally get out of bed, brush my teeth, put my workout clothes on and throw my hair in some type of mess on the top of my hair....It is funny because the last few days she has seen me after I shower and get ready for work...her reaction is priceless....she can't believe I change so much and actually don't look like a troll....haha...she will say, wow, you look so....nice!...haha...so sweet..and funny... I made nachos for the girls' dinner....we had chili left over from Sunday, packed with lots of healthy veggies....they loved it....Every Monday and Thursday is show and tell in Isabella's class....Isabella makes me feel guilty when we forget...(they just started this)....they want the kids to bring pictures of trips or something educational....so far we brought the wild west cruise picture and tomorrow Isabella is bringing a picture of the 4 of us in Colorado last year. Both girls' classes are getting ready for this Saturday's fall festival. Isabella is super excited about the Scare Crow her class has stuffed...when I walked into the class to pick her up, 2 little boys were fighting over the scarcrow's hat...Sophia's report said she really enjoyed the book they read and that she was the baby. 2 more days until the weekend!!!! Tomorrow we get to wear jeans and our college shirts....Dave ordered me a really nice rajun cajun one for my birthday last year....Christa will probably wear her Baylor t-shirt...I always joke and say she is a "poser" because her husband went to Baylor, she went to ULL and Sam Houston:)

No comments: