10.23.2011

Birthday Party

One of my co-workers (from New Orleans) invited us to her daughter's 4th bday paty at Clays...We love that place...best outdoor seating and they have a sandbox and lots of animals...Although we don't let the girls get near the animals...One time I watched an Oprah episode where a small child died after going to a kid's petting zoo....I know it is crazy, but both
Dave and I are on the same page. My friend hired a balloon artist that was awesome....best I have ever seen....very detailed...Isabella wanted Snow White...She suggested Sophia wanted a kitty cat....too funny (reminds me of...I want to be a princess and Sophia wants to be a pumpkin for Halloween)...the girls had a great time....we left, went grocery shopping and then went home. I gave the girls a bath and Sophia insisted on wearing a bathing suit top and pj bottoms for bedtime...We had a chance to speak with Dave's parents via the Ipads....so much cooler than Skype...they even showed us all their new remodeling...I am super impressed....everything looks awesome. I especially like that my father in law will have a nice air conditioned place to work out.

No comments: