10.23.2011

Early morning, beautiful neighborhood

This morning came....early....Isabella was up bright and early...she always has 3 requests (breakfast, tv show, and light on for bathroom)....It was my turn to set her up, but I was soo tired...I asked her what type of cereal she wanted...(she didn't want any)....she said, "how about candy"....I said no...."how about chips"....pause...."I am thinking...I am sooo
tired....corn chips aren't as bad as candy"...ok...I went back to sleep....I can honestly say I have never given my children chips for breakfast, but if this is the worst I do....than ok...anyway...I was so tired because I couldn't go to sleep Sat night...I started doing laundy, grading papers, etc.... Dave finally woke me at 9:45...the girls were dressed and ready to go to the park...I decided to join...I thought we were going to a traditional park, but we drove to the green space in our neighborhood....lots of space, lots of beautiful, big houses....we brought a soccer ball (barbie) to kick around. We stayed for a while and then went to Pot Belly for lunch...we knew the girls needed a nap before a birthday party they were invited to.

No comments: