10.09.2011

silly girls

I missed my girls...so bad....and when I got in the car and saw them with their HUGE smiles my heart melted...they are angels...and have been so cute....Sophia has really been talking a lot more...she can say alligator, I love you, mommy, daddy, and lots more... Sophia update....we took Sophia back to do another set of blood tests....I talked to the dr on Friday about the results....basically she had a normal tyroid (again)...but high levels of thyroid stimulating hormone...the good news was that is was in the 600s (before it was in the 800s)..normal is like 590.....so it went down....she faxed the results to the UT pediatric endochronoligist to see what they will say....I asked her if she thinks it will basically boil down to the fact that Sophia will be very petite...and she said yes....so we shall see....I am glad the levels went down!

No comments: