10.11.2011

What, my child is not an angel 24/7?

Today was good....getting ready for the big day tomorrow--Eco Fair....most of the kids have done such a good job....some of the commercial advertisements were hilarious....Yesterday when I picked Isabella up from school, her teacher said, she wasn't her normal self...After lunch, she didn't want to take a nap, so she threw a tantum...they ended up moving her away by herself....I told her (in front of Isabella) that I would take care of it...and that I was sorry....so, today (when Isabella was supposed to apologize) I get the same exact report.....uh....she has never done this at school before...the teacher thinks it is because she is hungry (she won't eat what I pack her for lunch)....so we get home and I tell her she may not watch her shows on tv....she continues to do little things (talk back) and then she hit me (not hard, but with a little attitude)...that was it.....I took her to her room and spanked her little hiney....and then she had to stay in her room on her bed for 5 minutes...I think she learned....we shall see.... We have started getting lots of cute projects sent home from Sophia's class...up until now it was mainly Isabella....watch out fridge, we need twice as much space now....:) ps...when the girls were playing upstair, Sophia kept getting stuck in the Target shopping cart...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kinda funny my name is Angel Wilcox