10.17.2011

Mommy, I had a bad hair day...

This is what Isabella told me when I picked her up...Apparently her teacher gave her a plastic clip because she lost her rubber band. Today was just a normal Monday...pretty muggy for October...the good news is that tomorrow we are supposed to have a cool front....(hip, hip, hooray!!!)..I am loving my new I-Phone...it is awesome! I love the syris (?) lady that you talk to...she even talks back...I asked for something and she replied, "that is what I thought you meant"....too funny....later on she didn't work...I think the network is so overcrowded with all of us trying her out. I made gumbo last night in preparation for tonight's dinner...Isabella loves it....I have to say it was a perfect meal coming home to a clean house (our cleaning lady came today...she comes every other week)...this weekend when I was folding laundry I kept thinking, I don't even know what I would do if I had to deep clean our house...

No comments: