10.06.2011

No Ballet today....

Today was great...it was my "Friday" since I am taking tomorrow off from work...The plan was for me to pick Isabella up at 3:45, bring her to her 4:15 ballet class...leave at 5 pm and meet Dave at their school for a 5:30 teacher parent conference...When I picked Isabella up, they said she wasn't her normal self...that she kept saying her stomach hurt...she didn't have a fever...she told me she didn't want to go to ballet because she didn't feel well and didn't want to get the other girls sick....so we went home and I called Dave to tell him to go to the conference without me...well, long story short, he had to stay at work late, so we rescheduled it for next week.... My mom and Michelle are getting into Houston late tonight and staying with Christa...they will come pick me up tomorrow and we will head to Austin for our girls weekend....Dave will head to Austin after work with the girls....

No comments: