10.08.2011

Off the hook in Austin!!!

First day of girl's weekend in Austin....mom, Christa and Michelle picked me up at my house...We got as far as La Centerra (in my neighborhood) and deicded to stop for lunch at a Sushi resturant...we then headed on out to Austin. We made it in around 3 and LOVED the hotel...we are staying on the UT campus at the new 4 star AT&T conference center...we got comortable, made cocktails and went downstairs to chat and chill...Mom and Christa went back to relax in the hotel while Michelle and I walked around the campus to the bell tower. Later that night we went and ate the best meal at a place called Annie's Cafe. We then headed for live music and drinks Molly Maes...the place was so cool...best view in Austin. Guys kept trying to talk to us, we were friendly but made it apparent that we were all very happily married with kids...One guy stopped me and asked where we all got our beautiful blonde hair....I paused and was like...uh...uh...(do I say box...)...from Louisiana is what finally came out of my mouth....
We took a cab back and decided we were hungry so we ordered food to take back to hotel from Players....yum

1 comment:

nana said...

I stayed at that hotel for 1 night. We had to go to Austin for Lobby Day (while I was in grad school). It was REALLY nice. Probably the 1st hotel I would have taken a bath in :).