10.10.2011

Cookie/ Ornament exchange party

I am super excited...One of Brad's old co-workers (her name is Robin)...is so sweet and lives in Cinco Ranch...she holds an annual cookie and ornament exchange party....I was invited last year but couldn't go because I was a co-host of bunko....She just sent the invite for this year and I can GO!!!! so excited...Christa went last year and had a blast...the funny thing was that she had never been to a cookie exchange....she made tastey cookies and I think put them in plastic zip lock bags....When she got there, she was mortified because everyone had gone above and beyond with the cookies/packaging/presenation.....she felt like such a slacker....So, this year, I can't wait....I love this kind of party/challenge....I will be scouring the internet looking for cute cookie/ packaging ideas...and cute ornaments!!!

1 comment:

Kristina Marie said...

The peanut butter mouse idea is cute... do you know what the tail is made of?