10.03.2011

Pork and beans, grills, and bouncy houses....

Interesting day as always...fun...I made a pork asian spiced tenderloin and beans in a crock pot all day long....and the maid came...Heaven...Christa was at home with sick Will, so my work partner in crime was absent. 7th period was a hoot....I have three girls working together on the Eco Fair...they have decided to make girlls (put in your mouth) as their project...I asked what they were goi
ng to use and they said tin foil...they asked if I knew where they could buy gold tin foil...I responded, why don't you spray paint tin foil...when one girl said, "miss, I am not going to be responsible for putting spray paint in people's mouths"....I didn't think of that...then another girl in the group (who has very short hair) said she was going to have her barber cut a picture of grills in her hair before the eco fair....crazy funny... We got home to a clean, great smelling house....My friend Elizabeth down the street invited the girls to come bounce in their bouncy house...the weather was awesome...I rolled the girls down in the wagon and they had a blast...when we were leaving Isabela said "I love big Sophia"...cute...

1 comment:

THE RODRIGUEZ FAMILY said...

It was great to have you guys over!