10.15.2011

garage sales, iphones, and papers to grade

Today was interesting.....This morning Dave was a super trooper and woke up early with me to garage sales...2 nice neighborhoods by us were having their annual garage sales and I wanted to go....I tried to ask others, but everyone was busy....and I really did not want to go by myself....so the 4 of us got up at 7 and headed out...Dave was the driver and I went out to
some, took Isabella with me to some, and when Sophia realized Isabella was with me, all 4 of us went....There were so many of them, but we didn't go to too many....I scored a 5.00 metal decoration for my house and the rest was mainly small stuff for the girls. I bought them a few age appropriate games, puzzles, a singing barbie microphone thing, craft scissors for Isabella, and a cute hot pink chair they can both sit in....they love it! This morning I Dave and I went to the apple store so I could get the new I-Phone...my old I-phone had started to break down on me....freeze all the time, couldn't take picts anymore, couldn't use my map finder app...anyway, I am never into gadgets, but am super excited about the I-Phone 4S....it is awesome.....I can take the clearest pictures, take awesome videos, can talk to the phone and tell it to text and find things. I can also play the videos right away because we now have an I cloud...everything is connected....it is amazing...I took videos of the girls and played it on the tv for them to watch...they loved it!!!!! Tonight I spent hours grading...and I have hours left....uh....watched some football....poor UT adn Baylor lost....but the Rajun Cajuns Won!!!!!!!!! We might even go to a bowl. Funny thing Isabella said...she wanted both Sophia and I to watch her go poopoo...she wants to help Sophia learn....she said, "when Sophia poopoos on the potty, she can wear my big girl panties.....pause....but she has to wait until her butt gets bigger"....she loves using that word:)

No comments: