10.25.2011

Cute little family

Best part of the day...coming home to my cute family....the girls are awesome...Dave is awesome...I didn't get home until almost 8 and Dave had everything taken care of.....He rocks!!!! Today was Isabella's picture day (Sophia had hers yesterday)...unfortunately Dave wasn't able to snatch a picture...I didn't dress Sophia up today because yesterday was her day, but apparently they took a picture of both of them today. My poor sister...she still is sick....they still don't know what is wrong with her...her blood work came back normal, so hopefully we will have good news soon....she is super stressed, and I am trying to calm her down.... Christa promised Isabella prize if she slept in her big girl bed....she was so good all week until last night...and then of course Christa brings the prize (new pjs) to school today...Isabella was SO excited...I told her she could only wear them if she did not go in our bed tonight!

No comments: