4.02.2011

5 years






Dave and I got married 5 years ago yesterday....I thank God every day that we found each other. He is my best friend and someone I love being with. He is funny, smart, handsome, a great dad, person...I could go on and on, but don't want to make anyone throw up...haha... Christa and Brad watched the girls overnight so we could go on a date. We went to Perry's Steakhouse in La Centerra (neither one of us has ever been there)...it was soooooo good!!!! We then went to Baker Street to listen to their band and have a few drinks. Christa told me on the phone this morning that the next time they watch the girls, we have to leave the pack and play (I completely forgot!)...Sophia was up at 3 am in between Christa and Brad slapping their face trying to wake them up.....poor Christa and Brad!!!!

No comments: