4.18.2011

Love and Logic






That is the name of the book study Christa and I signed up for at work. We met today after school. The program makes perfect sense...Instead of yelling at kids, fighting back, you remain calm and do not escalate the situation. If the kid keeps yelling at you...You keep saying something like "I'm sorry you feel that way"...It doesn't look like Christa or I will get ap positions for next school year because of the economy...which is ok...that just gives us more time to spend with our families...We do realize that since each one of us has had over a decade of teaching experience and now our masters in administration that we are pretty good at what we do. It makes me cringe to think about how bad I probably was ten years ago!!!

Tonight we had baked potato chicken, (dream dinner)...it was very good....everyone liked it. Tomorrow I have a student teacher reception at the school board. Wednesday and Thursday should be low key...Friday we are going to a Good Friday crawfish boil at Dave's co-worker, and then Dave's family is coming in for Easter....

I took a picture of all the pictures Isabella has created at school over the course of a couple of days....I LOVE that she is constantly stimulated!

No comments: