4.11.2011

oops I did it again...






Ok, it is the hair thing...after my huge debacle, I went the the color correction guy again, but he charged me WAY too much money...my roots needed a job so I have been going back and forth about what to do...The one and only person who did my hair for over 5 years and I was perfectly happy with, is just so far....so, one of my student's hair looked REALLY good...I asked her where she had it done...she had it done near our school in a VERY rough area...she said the woman's name was Carmen, she owned her own salon, and she even owned a beauty school...oh, and she was pretty cheap...I show up for my appointment after school thinking this lady must know what she is doing....she ended up bleaching my hair and it looks white....it is soooooo blond...it doesn't look as bad as when my hair turned blue and orange, but it is way too light...the whole time I was there I was thinking that I was crazy...I am used to going to a nice salon...this place was pretty dumpy..the air didn't even seem to work...oh well, the next time I get my hair done, I will see if my good girl can fix me....again!!!! Good thing it is just hair!

The girl's school called to say Sophia had a very high fever...both girls spent all weekend with runny noses, so I wasn't surprised. Good thing Dave and I both got in a day's work. Dave is working from home tomorrow and keeping both girls home...Apparently several kids in Isabella's class have strep...It seems like there are soo many sick people.
s
Tonight Dave and I played with the girls upstairs....they were so cute and were having a blast! Dave was giving piggy back rides. Isabella got on her horsey, covered it with her blanket, started riding it, and then said the horse was a package for someone...she was wrapping it up...I am amazed at how smart she is...I know everyone says that about their kids, but when it comes to our little ones, it is true! Sophia is SUPER smart...she can say thumbs up...sooo cute...she knows exactly what is going on...

1 comment:

nana said...

Where are the hair pictures? :) I never learn with my hair... I do it myself, only to hate it most of the time. Also, moving doesn't help... I always seem to find the best hairdresser right before I'm about to leave. A lady in Abilene actually gave me gray hair! It was horrible!!!! Jason liked that it was lighter :)