4.25.2011

Recycling




Ok...I will admit this....it is not a popular view...I do not like recycling...mainly because I am lazy when it comes to saving the Earth...Our neighborhood garbage company dropped off a huge recycling bin and now Dave is all about it....before he would leave his reccling by the trash with the intent to recycle, but a week later I would just throw it away...now he is really into it....He is mad at me when I don't want to...I recycle sometimes...but he gets upset when he has to fish things out of the "garbage" to put into the recylce box.

On a brighter note...Isabella's class recycled Easter eggs and made snakes...her teacher said Isabella made the best one beause she got to choose all of her colors....she is so smart...

and before I forget...Here is an "Isabellaism"...I asked her to do someting and she told me "no, I am busy..."....she is 2....I asked her where she learned that! haha.

1 comment:

The Wilcox's said...

I just pulled some plastic bottles out of the trash. Why do you hate the Earth?