4.26.2011

Mystery Guest Blogger...

Corrin's been asking me to "guest blog" for a while. She keeps telling me that it's not fair for me to keep my genius to myself. This being the case (along with the fact that the judge says this will count as part of my community service), means that tonight is "guest blog night"...

We've been trying to read to the girls a bit more often. As a test I decided to try to read to them while they were taking their baths. It worked out pretty well. Of course they were more interested in splashing each other than they were in understanding why "Lazy Jane" was "waiting for it to rain"... No worries though... I like the sound of my own voice.

We're currently watching "The Voice" on NBC. We're going to sign Isabella and Sophia up. Corrin and I talked about it and decided that they should start earning their keep. In addition, there doesn't seem to be much competition in the way of 1 and 2 year olds. It means that they would lock that market right up...

- Dave

No comments: