4.26.2011

Wordless Wednesday....wait a minute...it is only Tuesday!






Today was great....Hard, but great....I feel like all of my posts sound like a broken record. My car is still in the shop so Dave and I dropped the girls off at school (at 6:30 AM on the dot) drove through the HOV, he dropped me off and then I worked...and worked...and worked...today is my hard day...I teach all day long with a 30 minute lunch...but life is good...

Dave had a meeting this afternoon so he couldn't pick me up until 5:30. I got so much done. I worked and worked on AP Macro review material. I felt bad we picked the girls up a little before 6:30 pm...I told Dave that was child abuse...the daycare lady laughed and said, "no it wasn't...they are an extension of our family."...My car is still is not finished...uh...

Next week is teacher appreciation week at the girls school. The girls each have 3 teachers....So Dave and I are trying to figure out gifts...It is funny that now they are at a fancy place, we feel like we need to spend more on the teacher gifts....plus the daycare is sooooo AWESOME!!!!

Sophia is still walking...not a full time walker...part time....which is better than no time....

2 comments:

nana said...

One of our cars has been in the shop for almost 2 weeks now. It's torture!

The Wilcox's said...

that stinks!!!!! especially since you are pregnant!