4.13.2011

Let's Go to the Park






When Dave got home we decided to load the girls up in the wagon and go to the park...I was soooo tired (I was up at 5, went to gym, taught all day, and then came home to make dinner)...I can't complain, Dave has worked equally as hard..He is doing the dishes as I am typing this...he is the best...

Sophia was not happy about riding in the wagon...she just wanted to be held..I think she is still not feeling well...poor baby...

Dave and I got into a funny conversation about "don't you think it is funny .....fill in the blank"...One of his was "don't you think it is funny that our sewers say City of Houston when we live in Katy"...weird...

Something I noticed while the girls were playing on the park toys...they had chimes around some of the bars so that when the wind blew, they made noise (like wind chimes you hang up)...very cool...

No comments: