4.02.2011

Welcome back daddy!!!!






Dave was in Las Vegas all week at a conference. Boy did we miss him!!!!! The girls asked about him all week. They had pj and pizza day at their school on Friday. Today that have a school carnival that we are taking them to and then going down the street and having a play date with the neighbors. Dave is so sweet, while in Vegas he was trying to figure out what he could buy me for our 5 year anniversary...He knows H&M is my favorite store so he called Christa, got my size, and bought me some clothes...very sweet of him....He bought me a pantsuit/jumpsuit that he thought was a dress....it was very sweet, but looked pretty back on me...I bought him a bean bag chair because he has been wanting one and it took me forever to find one (garden ridge)....

No comments: