4.09.2011

Friday barbaque






Dave and I keep talking about how we want to get to know our neighbors...we decided to buy a cheap charcoal grill so we could bbq after work on Friday. It was very casual, our neighbors from down the street and across the street came over....a couple other friends came over as well. The kids played and we had a few beers, ate burgers and hotdogs....This was a very nice way to end a stressful week...my school district laid off 300 people....15 from my school alone (thankfully Christa and I were safe)...We are hoping that we can pull the pit out from time to time...it is hard to be outside because our backyard is the pits...Dave and I have decided we are going to start saving for a patio for our house...we really want the girls to be able to play outside.

No comments: