4.25.2011

What a Day





Everything started out great...I went to my book study and then drove home...the problem occurred about 8 miles from my exit, my tire went flat...It was 5 and the girls had to be picked up by 6:30....I pulled over and called Dave...He told me "DO NOT TRY AND CHANGE IT"...I decided I did not have time to wait for AAA so I would try and do it with the thought in the back of my mind hoping some man would come help...and sure enough a very sweet guy and his daughter helped me...I picked up the girls, drove to Discount Tire and found out that I needed several new tires, a new wheel, and an alignment (which they don't do)....1200 so far....uh...I HATE spending money on cars...but, I am just fortunate that we have decent jobs to pay for it...How do people on fixed incomes do it?

Few notes...my husband is sooo cute!
We had a few meltdowns...all of us...
I still haven't opened my in-laws b-day gift...I even took a picture of the envelope with the Iphone's date...haha...too funny:)

And WE HAVE A WALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOPHIA IS WALKING....NOT ALL THE TIME, BUT LOTS AND LOTS OF STEPS.....WE ARE THRILLED....SHE IS AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

The Wilcox's said...

Our next car for you will be a railroad car. That will save on our tire bills... The metal wheels will be hard to flatten, crack, or bend.