3.05.2013

Busy Day

Yesterday  was crazy busy.  We all went to work and school.  After work I got my hair colored (wanted it really blonde for California!).  Dave went to buy some new running shoes because his were years old.  We met up at the girls school and then went grocery shopping. By the time we got home it was pretty late.  Almost time for the girls to go to bed.

The next few days are going to be equally crazy.  The girls have gymnastics/dance after school today and then tomorrow I am taking a group of kids to a World Quest competition.  If they win first place they get a trip to Washington D.C. and I will go with them since I am their sponsor:)

Paige has half of her cheerleader tryouts today.  We are all really nervous and excited for her.  I remember 14 years ago when she was born!  I can't believe she is in high school!  I feel like I will blink and Sophia and Isabella will be in high school.  Isabella said something to me this morning that sounded like it came out of a teenager's mouth....I don't remember what it was, but it was pretty funny...She is very mature for her age:)




No comments: