3.23.2013

Home all day

Yesterday Sophia seemed to be doing better.  I told Isabella I would try and pick her up early from school.  I needed to get home as soon as I was done teaching so that Dave could figure out a meeting he had.  I was so grateful that he stayed home so that I could start a new unit for my kiddos at school.  Initially I didn't think I would be able to leave early, but ultimately I was able to.  I am so glad I did.  When I picked Isabella from school she was taking a nap.  Her teacher said "she talked all day about how excited she was you were picking her up early"...wow, that taught me a lesson...be careful what I promise in the future!

We were supposed to meet friends out for dinner, but I canceled because I didn't want my friends little girl to get sick.  We ended up going to have sushi because Sophia seemed to be doing better...Well, as soon as we got home (she didn't eat anything all night) she threw up everywhere...good times...

So, today we have stayed inside all day trying to get everyone better.  Dave and I cleaned the house for a few hours this morning and the rest of the day has been lazy.  I have watched a few documentaries on Netflix.  Dave and I rented We are 40 last night....soo hilarious...totally not appropriate for kids, but we can totally relate to lots of it!

On a different note, years ago (I think after Dave and I got engaged and before we got married) I made him a present where I made a list of a ton of stuff I wanted us to do together.  I put it in a jar and we periodically we go through the slips of paper.  I wrote things like places we could travel together, having kids, getting degrees, future wedding anniversaries....It is fun to see how much we have accomplished together and see what we have to look forward to!








No comments: