3.28.2013

Thursday....My Friday...

We don't have school tomorrow so today felt like Friday.  Today was a great day at work.  The kids were really good as usual.  I met Christa after work for a while to do a little shopping.  I needed to pick up a couple of  kid birthday presents for next weekend (we have 2 birthday parties) at Learning Express.  I love that store.  The one at Town and Country is huge.  I picked up the girls a couple of workbooks.  Sophia's is PreK-K age and Isabella's is 1st grade.  Isabella has been working on hers all afternoon!

After I picked the girls up, we headed over to Houston Garden Center.  I wanted to surprise Dave with a lemon tree.  I found one that I liked, but it was too big for my car.  Christa told me I should go where she bought hers because they were half the price (HGC was 119.00). After we were on our way home and the girls asked to have McDonalds for dinner...Truthfully, we RARELY have fast food for dinner.  That is the truth..I caved because I was so tired and because our freezer stopped working yesterday.  I knew that when I got home I would have to deal with that mess.  As we were eating our not so healthy dinner, we watched the news where they did a story about how bad fast food was for you....good times:)

When Dave came home he took a look at the freezer...something is off...we have a repairman coming out tomorrow morning.  Good thing we have a second fridge/freezer!!!  I made an appointment to drop Molly off to get a haircut at 8 am...I knew I wanted to sleep in, but the only other appointment they had was 1:30...I hate middle of the day appointments.. She needs a cut badly, so I decided to take one for the team:)






No comments: