3.31.2013

Easter Weekend

Saturday was good.  While Dave and his mom went for a bike ride, I cleaned out my closet...boy did it need to be organized!  I then went grocery shopping to try and replenish some of the food we had to throw out.  We all then went to Willies for lunch. We like that place because the weather was nice and it has a sandbox the girls can play in.

Last night my mother in law prepared a Seder Dinner.  It was a very nice experience.  I have pictures on my camera I will post later.  Today we woke up early and went to mass.  It was PACKED!!! I need to email the diocese and to see if they have plans to build another Catholic Church in our area.  I feel that there are 2 or 3 times the number of people for our church that can fit.  After mass we ate lunch at Texas Mesquite.  We came home and the girls took naps while I worked on my assignments for my human development class.  Today was the last day of my 5 week class.  I did a large portion of the assignment and then we took the girls to see the movie The Croods because they have been asking to go.  It was very cute!  We got back around 8 and I spent the next few hours finishing my assignment. Apparently I wasn't the only person to wait to submit at the last minute because the server is down.  I emailed my assignment at 10:30 to my instructional assistant hoping that I won't get late points deducted because the server was down!








No comments: