4.28.2013

Baby stuff...

I have started pulling out some of our "baby stuff".  The girls started fighting over sitting in the Bumbo (which they both fit in) so I pulled out the 2 swings we have.  I let them swing in them while they were watching Star Wars.  My friend texted me a picture from a boutique in Rice Village.  Apparently they had girls names on big canvases and Finley's name was on one:)  I really love her name, as I do Isabella and Sophia's names.

Saturday was a good day.  Dave spent 4 hours getting my car detailed (I asked for it as one of my birthday presents).  I was in shock how good it turned out.  It is like I have a brand new car!!! The inside even smells like a new car.  We are going to take the Buick to have it detailed soon.  The weather was pretty bad yesterday.  It rained so bad.  150 different motorist around Houston had to be towed/ rescued from the high waters.

Today Dave went for a long bike ride and then we went to Chilis to have lunch.  When we got back I took a long nap.  I was so tired!!! Dave took Sophia to run a few errands while Isabella and I stayed home.  Isabella has turned into a home body. She prefers staying home to going out and running errands.  Apparently wherever they went they passed some Minney Mouse PJs.  Sophia asked Dave to buy them a pair, so he bought each girl a set.  Sophia is really into Mickey Mouse lately.  She loves watching it on tv, has panties, and now her pjs.  Too cute!!! Isabella still likes Justin Bieber, but I tell her that she should like other people:)






No comments: