4.24.2013

March of the Penguins

Yesterday I picked the girls up and took them to dance.  I am glad I signed them up, but it makes for a long day:)  I was very happy when we got home Dave was cooking dinner...Chicken Pesto Pasta.  It was REALLY good!!! He used fresh basil from our garden.  The girls have been studying Penguins at school so we rented March of the Penguins after dinner...it is such a great documentary. Sophia started really crying when some of the baby eggs dropped out of the father's pouch and they died...she is so sensitive!

I have been so tired lately that I go to sleep early and then wake up at 2 or 3 am wide awake.  This morning I woke up after having a horrible nightmare that a guy was trying to kill me with a gun...It was so disturbing!! Good thing is was just a dream...anyway, I only have 29 more days left of work...am so grateful.. Overall my students are awesome..there are the few that no matter what you say, they will still talk when you are talking, sleep, and text on their phones the entire class.  I think I am going to be psycho about teaching my girls manners. I don't want them to be the ones being rude and disrespectful to their teachers.  I am just so grateful that my parents raised all 4 girls to be polite and have manners...I am by no means perfect, but it is the small stuff that people notice-- being the only one paying attention in a boring meeting and not on your cell phone...

Life is good:)





No comments: