4.10.2013

Sickness strikes again...

It was so bizarre ..the girls were good all day yesterday.  Dave put the girls to bed around 9...At 10:00 we hear a thump from upstairs and then Isabella comes knocking on our door crying. She threw up in her bed.  She kept throwing up over and over....Dave slept in the guest room and Isabella slept in my bed with me.  Poor baby...She threw up a couple more times in the morning...I stayed home with both girls today.  I am out of days, but what can you do.  Dave has missed a ton of work staying home with sick kids.  The same thing comes into my head every time this happens...I am SO GRATEFUL next year I can stay home without feeling guilty about calling in sick to work...

I am not sure what she had.  I think maybe she had food poisoning   It hit really fast...I made her, Sophia, and myself a roast beef sandwich.  She is the only one who ate the sandwich and I am wondering if something was wrong with the meat.

The girls were really good today.  They took naps and watched movies.  I worked on graduate work.  I made a pasta bake for dinner...it was pretty good:)






No comments: