4.11.2013

More stuff

This is Dave. Just wanted to add a couple of things to the blog. For a couple of minutes I was actually pretty good about helping Corrin on the blog. I'm going to try to be better.

 

Today after work while we were in the backyard eating dinner, Isabella and our neighbor Gianna were talking across the fence. After a few minutes her mom said she could come over to play. I believe that this is the first time that the girls have had a friend come over in a manner not initiated by the parents. The girls will be in Kindergarten together at school next year and are currently at the same day care.

 

For about a year Sophia has been cracking me up because she constantly puts her shoes on the wrong feet. I finally figured out why. I asked her to show me how she decides which shoe goes on each foot. She takes the shoe, turns it upside down, and matches it to the shape of the foot. Of course when she turns it back over its matched to the wrong foot. However, I love her method... :)

No comments: