4.11.2013

Cats...

Ok..so apparently I am really delirious because all day long I thought things were funny and Dave just kept shaking his head.  It all started this morning when I was reading my What to Expect When You Are Expecting Message Board...some of the people are crazy...the stuff they post is so out there...This one girl's title was  "Do Chinese people eat cats?"  She proceeds to say that she and her boyfriend placed an add to find a home for their cat.  An Asian lady came to get the cat and did not seem very affectionate.  The girl asked the lady if she could call and check up on the cat.  A couple of days later the girl called the lady and the lady hung up on her.  The girl then started researching and found that in some countries, people eat cats and dogs...The responses to this girl's post were so funny...some of them were serious, but lots were hilarious...so bizarre...

School was pretty good...My seniors have Senioritis very bad...Isabella thankfully is better and both girls were back at school.  I give reading quizzes to my AP Government kids so that they read the material.  They have to read the book because those that read will do better on the AP exam.  I even let them take notes to use on the quiz.  I am frustrated because few of the kids take me up on this offer...I just can't imagine taking a college level class and not taking advantage of this...If anyone has Senioritis  is should be me...but I can't because I want them to do well:) haha...It is ok...

Tomorrow our school will have about 500 kids out most of the day attending a regional girls soccer playoff game.  If the kids paid 20.00, they could get a bus ride and ticket to the game...plus they would not be counted as absent...So tomorrow should be a great day because most of my kids will be at the game...I don't blame them for going, I know I would go!!!

After school the girls played in the backyard for a while...We paid our lawn guy to mulch the front and back yard...he did a great job...Dave and I then spent the rest of the night paying attention to the girls.  Dave worked with Isabella on her reading and sight words and I worked with Sophia with her letters and flashcards.  They LOVED the personalized attention...especially Sophia...she has been acting out lately and I feel that it is to get attention...So glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!






No comments: